top of page

Jackson County Family Court Appointments

Between 1,200 and 1,600 Child Abuse/Neglect, Termination of Parental Rights, and Juvenile Delinquency cases are filed in the Jackson County Family Court each year.  If you are an attorney who resides in or has an office located in Jackson County, you may be appointed to these cases even if you practice in other areas of law.  See 16th Circuit Local Rule 26.6.1.

Given our experience handling all types of juvenile cases, Herrin Law Firm welcomes inquiries to substitute your appointment or to provide advice in the handling of your case.  We do recognize the pro bono nature of these appointments, so we offer multiple billing options to help fit your needs and budget.  Don't hesitate to reach out if you are looking for substitute counsel, or if you simply need some guidance in your case.

Contact us today!

bottom of page